South East Regional Prime
Facts and figures
- Over 1,000 people employed as part of the contract
- Central helpdesk and integrated IT suite to manage whole life costs
- MPTC pricing with shared gain/pain share
- Around 200,000 planned maintenance tasks per year
- Engaging with local councils and voluntary agencies to provide work in the local community. At Cavalry Barracks plans are in place to refurbish a local welfare centre within the barracks
Interserve joint venture, PriDE, provides estate management and construction services at 106 locations in London and South East England, covering over 6,000 buildings and facilities including RAF High Wycombe, RAF Northolt, RMA Sandhurst, Horse Guards, Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, Cavalry Barracks and DMRC Headley Court – a state-of-the-art rehabilitation complex for injured service personnel.
The contract, valued at around £380 million, has delivered a number of large-scale projects including an upgrade of the Explosive Storage Area, new Aircraft Service Platforms and a runway upgrade at RAF Brize Norton, a new taxiway loop at RAF Northolt, significant refurbishment work at Headley Court and a new, sustainable home for the Defence Food Services School in Worthy Down, Winchester.
Sustainable development forms a large element of the works undertaken and PriDE is actively driving a step-change in the development of cost effective, sustainable solutions for the management of MoD facilities. As a result, PriDE has been positioned as a 'leading environmental champion' on the military estate and won the BIFM award for sustainability in 2008.
- Air service platforms, RAF Brize Norton
- Runway upgrade, RAF Brize Norton
- School of Army Aviation, Middle Wallop
- ATR Pirbright, Advanced Staff Leadership School
To access the PDF documents you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe website.