Our services are trusted by many network operators across the UK: Northern Powergrid, Scottish Power Energy Networks, Siemens and National Grid to name just a few.
One of our strengths in the sector is our ability to provide our clients with the widest spectrum of self-delivered services and resources – without the need for sub-contractors or third parties: From consultancy and advice, project delivery, asset support and maintenance to end of life decommissioning, our structure and breadth of expertise means we can offer a truly cost effective and responsive service. Experts in maintenance and refurbishment, we are responsible for EHV, tower and wood pole maintenance, design and installation of underground cable, and substation works up to and including 132kV. We have the capability to project manage
the design, installation and operation works of any connection to the grid – whether it be from renewable sources such as hydro, wind or solar, or conventional sources such as nuclear, gas or coal. Our in-house design team can review where a connection is to be made and design the most cost effective and direct route. Whether you require our services individually or as part of a maintenance package, you can be sure quality and safety will be central to everything we do.
A full range of support
- Asbestos management and removal
- Installation and civil engineering works
- Project management, including conditional assessment
- Repair and term maintenance of overhead powerlines
- Supply, manufacture and erection of steel towers and super structures
- Vegetation clearance and control
- Way-leaving and agreeing routes with third parties