Interserve has a track record of successfully delivering on a range of waste treatment contracts.
Our experience includes:
- Household waste recycling centres
- Materials recycling facilities
- Modern fully odour controlled and fire protected waste transfer stations
- Energy from waste - gasification and traditional processes
- Mechanical biological treatment
- Anaerobic digestion
With its in-house capability for mechanical and engineering design and procurement, we offer a full Engineer, Procure and Construct (EPC) service for solid waste treatment projects, particularly for municipal and commercial waste.
We provide 'wrap-around' EPC services or work in consortium with specialists, providing civil and building works scope under a separate contract. Our Investments team also has extensive experience of PFI and PPP funding.
Recent and current projects include:
- Skip waste MRF Aldridge
- Northacre Resource Recovery Centre
- Neath Waste Transfer facility
- Sandwell Waste Transfer Station and Depot
- Glasgow Resource Recovery and Energy Centre
- Peterborough Energy from Waste plant
- Derby City and Derbyshire County Waste Treatment Project
Interserve also undertakes removal and treatment of construction waste in the Midlands area through its specialist facility in Aldridge.