Interserve Press Office | Nov 26, 2014
Interserve, the international support services and construction group, and the Rezayat Group of Saudi Arabia have today announced the launch of a new joint venture business to provide facilities management services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The joint venture will operate under the name Interserve Rezayat. Rezayat has been a leading provider of support services - including total FM packages, housing and building maintenance - in the Middle East for over 50 years and complements Interserve’s strength in the European facilities management market and long established presence in the Gulf market.
Interserve Rezayat will build on the strengths of both companies to deliver integrated facilities management solutions throughout the Kingdom, including technical, maintenance, operational and managed services as well as a range of general support services.
Adrian Ringrose, Interserve’s Chief Executive said:
“This agreement represents the coming together of two great companies to form a world-class facilities management provider serving the whole of Saudi Arabia. Interserve has been operating in the Middle East since 1981 and we’re very excited to be entering the Saudi Arabian facilities management market in partnership with Rezayat at a time when the Kingdom’s economy is diversifying and evolving. Our organisations share similar values and we are committed to providing great customer service, and building on our reputation for excellence to ensure that Interserve Rezayat is a successful venture.”
Shakeeb Alireza, Group General Manager of the Rezayat Group said:
“With the coming together of two market leaders in Support Services, Interserve Rezayat will provide a wide variety of world-class facilities management solutions to customers within the Kingdom.”
The Saudi Arabian facilities management market to be served by the joint venture, is expected to grow substantially over coming years.
For further information please contact:
Rhys Jones, Group PR Manager
0118 960 2285
Notes to Editors
- The Interserve Rezayat JV was launched today at an event at the British Embassy in Riyadh.
- A short launch video is available to view below or on: www.youtube.com/InterservePLC
Interserve is one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. Our vision is to redefine the future for people and places. Everything we do is shaped by our core values. We are a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for our clients and a great place to work for our people. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and frontline public services. We are headquartered in the UK and listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenues of £3.4 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide.
For all news follow: @interservenews
- Headquartered in Saudi Arabia, the Rezayat Group is a major international business group with over 25 companies and 14,000 employees across 13 countries.
- The Rezayat Group has delivered support services in the Middle East for over 50 years.
- Rezayat Group interests and operations extend across different industries with a focus on trading, construction, support services, manufacturing, financial services and investment.
- The Rezayat Group is a major international business group inspired by family traditions and led by family principles. Its trading roots reach back several generations and its horizons have always been international.