Interserve is transforming service delivery across Central Government; looking at more than just service efficiencies and cost, we are focusing on the wider benefits for the local community, economy and environment.
We are dedicated to delivering more sustainable ways of providing public services, and have the skills, experience and flexibility to help government transform its operational estate across the UK. Just as importantly, we understand the legislative environment, having transferred some 20,000 government workers under TUPE regulations to date.
We provide an extensive range of single service, integrated and total facilities management for many government departments, such as:
- Home and foreign affairs
- Justice and blue light
- Revenue, customs, work and pensions
- Strategic management of government estate.
- Design, construction and refurbishment Integrated facilities management.
- Maintaining and improving systems and equipment within government buildings.
- Maintaining and improving working environments for government staff.
- Facilities management services from cleaning, catering and security through to waste management, maintenance and estate management.
In a climate of financial austerity, cost efficiency is an essential part of our work. Helping to reduce the amount the government spends running its estate means more financial capacity to invest in public services.