Maintaining security and stability in today’s complex global environment is a major challenge for national governments.
Decades of experience gives Interserve and its partners a deep understanding of the defence and national security arena, and the unique ability to integrate a wide range of capabilities and expertise. This inspires confidence in our capacity to meet governments’ and society’s current and future strategic requirements.
Our skilled in-house team understands the context and complexities our defence clients face. This enables us to identify, design and implement innovative and transformational solutions.
Our responsibility also extends to the communities we serve and we are a proud signatory to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant, supporting current and ex-military personnel and their families.
Our skilled in-house team provides:
- Appraisal, construction and maintenance of military facilities
- Finance, including equity and debt funding of PFI projects
- Logistics and airfield support
- forestry and conservation
- Asset, land, estate and tenancy management.