A robust industrial sector is vital to a flourishing UK economy. Interserve plays a crucial role in ensuring that the sector operates efficiently, effectively and safely.
In a globalised business environment, UK firms are increasingly demanding integrated support in a bid to drive down costs and remain competitive.
Interserve is one of few providers with the skills, capabilities and expertise to deliver this - with a range of services from consultancy, design and construction to operations, maintenance and renewal.
We support the entire life cycle of industrial assets, from new build to refurbishment, outage, shutdown and maintenance. Crucially, our clients benefit from a single point of contact and avoid the complications and costs of third party contractors.
Our integrated industrial services include:
- Process and energy – mechanical services, module constructions and pipework fabrication
- Power – installations of overhead lines and underground cables
- Hard services – scaffolding, insulation, blasting and painting
- Total facilities management – catering, security and specialist industrial cleaning
- Environmental management – asbestos surveying and removal.
In addition, Interserve’s access division provides a comprehensive range of specialist industrial products and services to the construction market across the design, erection, alteration and dismantling stages.