Security Managers/Officers that have responsibility for Close Protection duties, legislation and Operators.
- Law and Legislation
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Threat Assessment and Risk Management
- Venue Security Operations
- Operational Planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Foot Drills
- Planning and Selecting Routes
- Vehicle Movement, Tactics and Operations
- Search Techniques and Procedures
- Conflict Management Techniques
Aims and Objectives:
The course is a combination of classroom work, external drills and operational exercises testing your individual and team skills to the limit. We deliver well above the minimum specification adding hostile and counter surveillance techniques.
You will be instructed by individuals of the highest calibre who have worked in the industry both domestically and internationally.
Course Duration: 14 days including weekends
Maximum Participants: 8
Exam: Theory and practical
Location: Flexible – our venue, your premises
Certification: 3 years