INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU ON THIS WEBSITE
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to this Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; and/or
- where in our legitimate interests, to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information within our legitimate interests:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of the Interserve Group, including our subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- LEWIS Purestone has access to data collected on this Website as a result of the digital services they provide, but do not process any personal data on our behalf.
- Campaign Monitor has access to data collected on this Website because they are our email software provider and therefore require details of how to contact users of the Website.
- Investis has access to data collected on this Website in order to respond to requests for regulatory news alerts.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
When you send us an email, we will reply either to confirm receipt or to answer your question, and we will store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Beyond our initial reply, we will never use your email address to send you any unsolicited message or information, nor will we share it with or sell it to anyone else for such use.
When you agree to receive information about our services, promotions, newsletters, press releases, and/or new offers, we will use your details to provide you with the information or other services, unless or until you ask us to stop (using the 'unsubscribe' instructions provided with each email communication). This will also be the case when you request information or other services from us; again we will stop on your request or when the information or service is no longer available.
We will never use your email address or other information to provide you with any unsolicited messages or information (unless that is part of the service you are requesting), nor will we share it with or sell, rent or lease it to any third party for such use.
We will retain your data for an initial period of two years. After that point, we will remind you of your ability to amend your mailing preferences, but will continue to send communications to you unless you elect to opt-out.
VIEW, CHANGE OR REMOVE FROM OUR MARKETING EMAILS
You may change or delete your subscriber preferences at any time by going to our preference centre. Please contact us using our feedback form if you need assistance in updating or reviewing your email preferences. We will respond to you to review the information within 20 days.
We believe that keeping personal information secure is one of our most significant responsibilities.
We restrict access to personal information about you to those employees and others who need to know that information to assist us in our business, or to provide products or services to you (see the Disclosure of Your Information section above). We safeguard personal information, according to the established security standards and procedures, by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to the personal data. We store the Website’s servers in a highly secure server environment, with surveillance and support to prevent unauthorised access and data security.
Our blog is managed by a third-party application that may require you to register to post a comment. We do not have access or control of the information posted to the blog. You will need to contact or login into the third-party application if you want your personal information that was posted to the comments section removed. To learn how the third-party application uses your information, please review their privacy statement.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will either obtain your consent, or otherwise ensure that adequate safeguards to protect your data are put in place first. Where you are on our mailing list, we use a company called Campaign Monitor to send email communications to you. Campaign Monitor has servers based in San Jose, USA; we have adopted the European Commission’s approved standard contractual clauses with Campaign Monitor to ensure that your personal data held by Campaign Monitor outside of the EEA is subject to adequate safeguards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
We post customer testimonials/reviews on the Website which may contain personal information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial/review to post their name along with their testimonial/review. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us using our feedback form.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We will give you the chance to unsubscribe from any marketing emails from us.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which means that you object to processing on these grounds. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time, however, unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your use of this Website. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice we will notify you by publication here prior to the changes taking effect.
If, however, we make material changes or we are going to use users' personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users via this Website prior to the change becoming effective. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
However, if users have opted out of all communication with the Website, or deleted their account, then they will not be contacted, nor will their personal information be used in this new manner.
Information posted by users in online blog updates, public forums and online bulletin boards may be displayed on the Website.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to Interserve Group Limited, Interserve House, Ruscombe Park, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10 9JU or email@example.com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a national Data Protection Supervisory Authority. In the UK, this will be the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our website. This can include using a ‘cookie’ which is a piece of information that is stored on your browser. It is generated when you visit certain web pages. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
We use the following cookies:
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
Most of the cookies set by visiting our website are first party cookies. These cookies are set by technologies or applications including our content management system and Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides us with statistics on how our website is being used by visitors, which pages are most visited, which are causing the most visitors to leave, as well as which search terms people used to find our website. Google Analytics may collect your IP address which is used to establish the region that you are accessing this Website from. This data helps us to provide the best possible experience for our visitors.
Our website is powered by a content management system, which also sets first party cookies. If you enter details like your name and email address into our website, these cookies may remember the details entered so that when you return to our website, you don’t need to re-enter this information