Specialist Joinery Retail
Working extensively for some of the UK’s most respected retailers, Interserve Specialist Joinery’s projects range from small-scale contracts for individual shops, through to the completion of nationwide roll out programmes.
We have a firm recognition that ‘time is money’ in the world of retail and pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive fasttrack service tailored to meet the specific requirements and demanding deadlines of each individual client.
Working with the designers at concept stage is key, with early engagement we are able to add value through;
- Advise on design to suit modern machinery, by using our nesting programme we can reduce waste (we can cut more economically).
- Provide 3D drawings (BIM Compliant). Working at early stages we can ensure that designs are ‘right first time’ reducing initial preconstruction phase to a minimum and enabling early engagement with contractors.
- Provide samples, mock ups and investigate inivotive specialist finishes (some completly unique to the market).
- Provide sustainability advise.
- Co-ordinate other interested parties, including ensuring compliance with legistlative bodies.
- Providing costings against concept schemes, thus reducing later variations or value Engineering.
"Interserve Specialist Joinery have worked with us for many years and are regarded as one of our key shopfitting suppliers. They have a genuine can do approach, and bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise and are a pleasure to work with!"
Daryn Fortune, Shopfit Delivery Manager, John Lewis