Established in 2001, Qatar International Safety Centre (QISC) is one of four companies comprising the Madina Group, and offers total training solutions to the oil and gas sector, and other specialist sectors.
Qatar’s leading training provider, QISC boasts the highest number of OPITO accreditations in the world. All QISC courses (over 400, in total) are delivered by trained experts accredited with the highest level of certifications. Courses are able to be delivered seven days a week, 365 days a year, at one of QISC’s two custom-built, state-of-the-art facilities, or, for a selection of courses, on location at the jobsite. An example of ingenuity at work, QISC also provides staff recertification renewal-notice tracking programs, designed to deliver electronic staff notification reminders to company employees, when certificates are due for renewal.
Other Madina Group companies
- Emergency response training
- Fire prevention training
- Health and safety training
- Management of major emergencies (MOME) training
- Sea survival training
- Transportation safety training
- Vocational training
- Health and safety specialised manpower
- Health and safety consultancy services
- Health and safety equipment supply
- Health and safety equipment maintenance and recertification services
- Outsourced training management services
Engineering and construction
Find out more about our engineering and construction service.
Find our more about our work in Qatar.